Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mom and Dad's Anniversary

This is a really tough day for me. I know it is for you, Mom. Today is not only my Mom and Dad’s Anniversary, it would have been their 60th anniversary.

I don’t really have much to say today. Mom, I know that you miss Dad. I can’t begin to understand the pain that you have there. Tomorrow is Carla and I’s 33rd anniversary and I know how much she means to me.

Mom, just know that I love you. I tried to think of something else to do, but all I can think about is the great song that you had played at Dad’s funeral. I think I just want to listen to Vince Gill sing that song today. I can know that Dad is in a better place. In the intro to the song, Vince encourages everyone to sing along. Mom, I'm singing.

I love you, Mom.

Mike



Mom,
I was going to post the next video tomorrow for Carla, but I really felt Dad talking to me.



Coming Tomorrow: Carla and I celebrate 33 years of marriage.

No comments: